Cub Scout Uniform
1. Shirt—The official uniform shirt is available with long or short sleeves and has button-flap pockets.
2. Pants— Shorts, long pants, skorts, and roll up pants all are in official blue.
3. Belt—Official navy-blue web belt with metal buckle.
4. Socks—Official socks are available in three lengths: ankle, crew, and knee.
5. Hat—Official hat with rank specific (grade level) emblem.
6. Neckerchief—Triangular neckerchief with rank specific (grade level) color and logo. Official BSA neckerchiefs are the only neckerchiefs that are part of the uniform.
7. Neckerchief slide—Official gold-tone metal slide with rank specific (grade level) emblem. Cub Scouts may wear handmade neckerchief slides.